Greg joined Sigma in 2000 after a successful stint as an entrepreneur and founder of three tech companies.
Greg most recently co-founded Connectify, an enterprise software company that sold software for Electronic Direct Marketing. After selling Connectify to Kana Communications in 1999, he stayed on board as the Vice President of Electronic Direct Marketing. Prior to that, Greg started GiftONE, which he later sold to SkyMall. Greg launched his first start up, Vicarious, an education and reference CD-ROM publisher. Early in his career, he was in product marketing at Apple
Greg has a B.B.A in Management Information Systems (MIS) from the University of Georgia.
Admin Contact Info
- Google is the New Gartner
- Be Like Facebook, Not Friendster
- Yahoo!-Tumblr: Not So Great for the NYC Tech Scene
- The Silicon Valley Diaspora
- The JOBS Act Is Good, But SarbOx Shouldn't Get All The Blame
- Bubble 1.0 -v- Bubble 2.0
- Legacy Will Kill You
- Forget About Being a Lean Startup, Focus on Building a Lean Company