Greg joined Sigma in 2000 after 20 years in the tech industry, where he was the founder of 3 successful companies.
In 1997, Greg co-founded Connectify, an enterprise software company that sold software for Electronic Direct Marketing. After selling Connectify to Kana Communications in 1999, he stayed on board as the Vice President of Electronic Direct Marketing. Prior to Kana, Greg started GiftONE in 1996, which he later sold to SkyMall. In 1993, Greg launched his first start up, Vicarious, an education and reference CD-ROM publisher. Early in his career, Greg was in product marketing at Apple.
Greg has a B.B.A in Management Information Systems (MIS) from the University of Georgia.
Admin Contact Info
- Yahoo!-Tumblr: Not So Great for the NYC Tech Scene
- The Silicon Valley Diaspora
- The JOBS Act Is Good, But SarbOx Shouldn't Get All The Blame
- Bubble 1.0 -v- Bubble 2.0
- Legacy Will Kill You
- Forget About Being a Lean Startup, Focus on Building a Lean Company
- How Glee Reminds Me of Silicon Valley
- Don't Drop the G-Bomb