Josh joined Sigma in 2010, bringing six years of startup experience. He has expertise in online marketing, marketplaces, and crowdsourcing.
Josh was the 4th employee at oDesk, running Sales, Marketing, Product, and Business Development over five years and contributing to the company’s growth from almost nothing to $100M in annual services. Josh was also the head of product and marketing at AdRoll, helping to design and build the #1 retargeting platform. Prior to oDesk and AdRoll, Josh was a consultant at Arthur D. Little.
Josh has a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Admin Contact Info
- A Critical, but Ignored Metric for Marketplaces
- Innovations in Customer Effort - Trader Joe's
- Running an Antifragile Startup
- All Introductions are Not Created Equal
- The biggest product mistake I've been making
- I used to think mission statements were stupid
- Want Better Employees? Play Musical Chairs
- How to get the truth from VCs