Josh joined Sigma in 2010, bringing six years of startup experience. He has expertise in online marketing, marketplaces, and crowdsourcing.
Josh was the 4th employee at oDesk, running Sales, Marketing, Product, and Business Development over five years and contributing to the company’s growth from almost nothing to $100M in annual services. Josh was also the head of product and marketing at AdRoll, helping to design and build the #1 retargeting platform. Prior to oDesk and AdRoll, Josh was a consultant at Arthur D. Little.
Josh has a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Admin Contact Info
- The Ingredients for a Successful Marketplace
- Lessons for VCs from the Oracle.
- Crowdfunding is Doomed...
- There Should be a Trader Joe's of Pharmacies
- 4 Ways to Lose VC Interest Fast
- My Secret Source of Deal Flow
- A Critical, but Ignored Metric for Marketplaces
- Innovations in Customer Effort - Trader Joe's